Legal Administrative Assistant
Are you looking to make a difference in healthcare? Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO) is changing the future of healthcare. We are the team behind medical terminology solutions that improve history accuracy and completeness, reimbursement rates and more for over 80% of US clinicians, including inside of roughly 100 EMR’s.
At IMO, we are on the selective search for a Legal Administrative Assistant to join our world-class Legal & Compliance Team.
Reporting to the General Counsel, the Legal Administrative Assistant will be primarily responsible for providing exceptional administrative support in the areas of corporate record keeping, vendor management, customer contract workflow, and regulatory compliance.
A successful Legal Administrative Assistant at IMO will be extremely organized and detailed in their work and take a customer-centric approach in supporting internal and external clients.
- Daily record keeping with electronic filing of documents, including managing electronic signature processes through Salesforce
- Prepare, proofread, send, and track departmental communications
- Triage and manage service requests from internal and external clients, ensuring a timely resolution
- Obtain relevant information and respond to information requests from vendors, customers, and other third parties
- Generate and organize confidential information, and generate reference tools for easy use by team
- Prepare and format reports
- Maintain contract database integrity along with other relevant tracking systems and tools
- Minimum 1 year of relevant administrative experience
- Exceptional organizational and writing skills, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-pace environment
- Self-disciplined problem-solver with a desire to be a productive contributor to the Legal & Compliance Team operations and overall organization
- Strong communication skills with the ability to cultivate and leverage relationships both internally and externally
- Strong technical aptitude to perform tasks across various tools and internal systems, such as Salesforce (CRM) and Laserfische (enterprise content management system)
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite, specifically Word, Excel, and SharePoint
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.