Client Support Specialist (Hybrid Workplace)
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they think they meet 100% of the qualifications on a job description. IMO is committed to considering all candidates even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications listed. We look forward to receiving your application!
Work that is meaningful. A job that has impact. Colleagues that inspire. That’s what you’ll find at Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO), a growing health IT company creating clinical terminology and insights solutions that are used by more than 500,000 US physicians and 4,500 US hospitals to power better patient care and support meaningful analytics.
At IMO, our Client Services Team is comprised of Client Support, Implementation Services, and Technical Services. Collectively, these groups offer post-go live support and are dedicated to driving value and high levels of customer satisfaction with IMO’s solution offerings.
Reporting to the Manager, Technical & Client Services, the Client Support Specialist operates as the front-line support assisting clients with tier 1 level issues through white-glove client service. To be successful in this role, you will be highly collaborative in nature, possess a customer-centric mentality, and strive for excellence in completing your tasks.
Please note, IMO is a proud hybrid workplace. We generally work wherever we do our best work; however, we value facetime & collaboration in the office. This position is currently remote, but will eventually follow a hybrid workplace model with work from home flexibility and on-site collaboration out of our Rosemont, IL Headquarters office. Days/schedules are to be determined by your Manager.
- Answering phones and/or responding to emails from clients or support tickets, following established customer support best practices and procedures to ensure resolution.
- Assisting customers to troubleshoot their tier 1 level issues, escalating to other teams/departments when necessary, and following established protocols.
- Processing payment information for client licensing and renewals.
- Logging cases and maintaining pertinent client information in Salesforce.
- Utilize various 3rd party software applications such as Confluence, QlikView, JIRA, Sharepoint, and other Microsoft Office tools to streamline client communications and problem resolution.
- Serve as a liaison between the client and our Clinical, Implementation, Sales, Technical and Finance teams, when needed.
- 1+ years of customer service experience or Tier 1, technology customer support experience; SaaS (Software as a Service) technologies or Healthcare IT environments is a bonus
- Ability to work on a rotational shift ranging from 7AM-3 PM, 8AM-4PM, 9AM-5 PM, or 5PM-7 PM CST
- Basic troubleshooting experience or strong technical aptitude
- Proficient using Microsoft Suite as well as Salesforce or a ticketing system
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to listen and assist with a high degree of comfort and credibility
- Able to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Adaptable to shifting priorities and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.