Remote - Senior Channel Manager
Integration & Customer Solutions
Are you looking to make a difference in healthcare? Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO) is changing the future of healthcare. We are the team behind medical terminology solutions that improve history accuracy and completeness, reimbursement rates and more for over 80% of US clinicians, including inside of roughly 100 EMR’s.
The Senior Channel Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of IMO’s strategic, channel partnerships as well as working to ensure continued growth within those partner organizations.
IMO’s channel partners are at the core of our growth strategy; therefore, we are seeking an individual who is customer-centric with strong relationship management skills to drive IMO product adoption as well as uncover additional areas to drive value through IMO’s solution offerings.
This role is highly collaborative and will partner closely with internal stakeholders such as Sales (both B2B and B2C), Implementation, Client Services, and Product to ensure high levels of partnership satisfaction.
- Liaise between the EHR partner and IMO’s internal teams coordinating day-to-day activities, filtering and triaging pertinent partnership information and/or issues, and upholding transparency and operational excellence across workflows
- Serve as a trusted IMO advisor translating the value of IMO solutions in relation to partner clinical, reference, and/or claims workflow
- Conduct quarterly and annual business reviews to key stakeholders (C-suite) using data and evidence to showcase IMO’s partnership value
- Leverage channel partner contacts and expertise to support our Client Executives (IMO Sales Team) with active up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Collaborate with IMO internal teams to successfully negotiate and execute partnership upsell and cross-sell contracts
- Run and manage quarterly royalty reports for indirect channel sales
- Escalate and manage partner product requests w/ respective internal teams to quickly resolve client issues
- Facilitate partnership feedback for new product development and product enhancements efforts
- Leads ad-hoc internal projects related to partnership effectiveness
- 7+ years of channel partner management and/or channel sales experience with a focus on retention, satisfaction, and growth within Healthcare Provider or Healthcare IT markets, EHR markets strongly preferred
- Adept ability to create strong customer relationships and leverage them for expansion opportunities, with expert sales process management skills
- Experience interpreting, negotiating, and executing enterprise contracts for upsell/cross-sell opportunities
- Strong business acumen and executive presence to effectively manage and present to senior level stakeholders
- Willingness to travel (~25%) for on-site partnership meetings, tradeshows/conferences, and ad-hoc IMO meetings
- Basic technical aptitude to use Microsoft Office 365 products, Salesforce.com, and remote meeting tools (I.e. Zoom)
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.