Research shows that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they think they meet 100% of the qualifications on a job description. IMO is committed to considering all candidates even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications listed. We look forward to receiving your application!
Work that is meaningful. A job that has impact. Colleagues that inspire. That’s what you’ll find at Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO), a growing health IT company creating clinical terminology and insights solutions that are used by more than 500,000 US physicians and 4,500 US hospitals to power better patient care and support meaningful analytics.
As a Product Manager, you drive the direction, development and lifecycle of the IMO portfolio. You are a chief evangelist for your product, committed to understanding, prioritizing, and addressing market needs – both from a buyer and user perspective. You collaborate with customers and help lead internal cross-functional stakeholders to bring valued and differentiated solutions to market. You demonstrate healthcare domain knowledge with appropriate technical expertise and expected outcomes. This person is an engaging leader and skilled communicator.
- Dedicate yourself to understanding the market; identify and fill product gaps or generate new ideas to drive both customer and internal value.
- Define outcomes-based product roadmaps in support of the overall business strategy.
- Develop and articulate business cases for new initiatives.
- Provide development teams with clear and descriptive requirements captured as user stories.
- Effectively prioritize and manage trade-offs between cost/schedule versus business/client benefit.
- Articulate product positioning and customer value.
- Establish pricing in partnership with sales, marketing, and finance counterparts.
- Support marketing and sales initiatives to drive awareness and adoption.
- Establish and communicate product updates and releases to internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate maturity and competence when presenting to, and collaborating with, clients and partners.
- Understand product offerings from the core data to the user experience.
- Guide cross-functional teams (with representation from engineering, architecture, terminology, client services, sales and marketing) through the product lifecycle process amidst a rapidly evolving landscape and competing priorities.
- Operate with integrity, act with customer empathy, openly partner with stakeholders
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in product management, product marketing, product development, or related field.
- 5 years of healthcare industry experience, preferably with deep provider workflow expertise.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to deliver executive level presentations.
- Exceptional cross-functional leadership and collaboration skills with a track record of driving complex programs and projects.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to assess situations and propose pragmatic solutions.
- Demonstrated track record owning and driving product/solution growth in highly competitive or complex markets.
- Experience working in an Agile environment, with the ability to write Epics, User Stories, and manage a product backlog.
- Must be willing to travel up to 20%
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.