Senior Client Success Executive - Channel Partnerships
Integration & Customer Solutions
Are you looking to make a difference in healthcare? Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO) is changing the future of healthcare. We are the team behind medical terminology solutions that improve history accuracy and completeness, reimbursement rates and more for over 80% of US clinicians, including inside of roughly 100 EMR’s.
The Senior Client Success Executive is responsible for the day to day management of IMO’s strategic, channel partnerships as well as working to ensure continued growth within those partner organizations.
IMO’s channel partners are at the core of our growth strategy; therefore, we are seeking an individual who is customer-centric with strong relationship management skills to drive IMO product adoption as well as uncover areas to drive value through IMO’s solution offerings.
This role is highly collaborative and will partner closely with various internal stakeholders such as Sales (both B2B and B2C), Implementation, Client Services, and Product to ensure high-levels of partnership satisfaction.
- Coordinates day-to-day relationship management activities and efforts with IMO’s partners and with internal IMO teams
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert (‘SME’) to translate value of IMO solutions in relation to prospect and partner clinical/reference/claims workflow
- Identifies additional partnership areas and/or gaps to expand IMO’s solution offerings
- Manages partner product requests with respective internal teams to quickly resolve customer issues
- Facilitates customer feedback and provides support to IMO’s Sales, Product, and Implementation team for new product development and integration
- Assists the IMO Sales Team on new efforts that requires partnership participation
- Leads ad-hoc internal projects related to partnership effectiveness
- 5+ years of relevant client services, channel partnerships, account management, and/or relationship management experience with a track record that aligns closer to supporting existing business - Healthcare or Healthcare IT environments preferred
- Proven experience securing renewals through strategic communications
- Ability to present the benefits of using IMO’s solutions and affiliated services to partners
- Strong business acumen and confidence/comfort managing senior executives' relationships
- Adept ability to create strong customer relationships and leverage them for expansion opportunities, with expert sales process management skills
- Basic technical ability with Microsoft Office 365 products, Salesforce.com, and remote meeting tools (Ie. Zoom)
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.