- How IMO did things differently from the start by helping companies build electronic health records with clinicians in mind
- How IMO uses EHR terminology as the foundation for our products
- How COVID-19 has created the opportunity to build strong industry partnerships within health IT to address the shortcomings of our health system
- IMO’s commitment to building products that address the big issues facing healthcare, like interoperability, value-based care, and improving patient care outcomes.
- How IMO is using its foundational terminology to enter new markets and build products that use data analytics to impact healthcare
Hear from top coding professionals, June Bronnert, MSHI, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, and Shelly Jude, RHIA, RHIT, HIT, as they highlight the most important things you need to know about this year’s changes so your team can continue to provide care as intended.